Emilia-Romagna Region has displayed several and diverse initiatives to promote the fashion district, above all the regional program “Fashion Valley” http://imprese.regione.emilia-romagna.it/industria-artigianato-cooperazioneservizi/temi/fashion-valley/fashion-valley
Thanks to “Fashion Valley“, the Region enhances manufacture in Emilia Romagna not only through “Made in Italy” trademark, but also through the knowledge of all the quality factors which underpin production: history, experience and know-how of the firms involved and competencies implemented in the overall Regional production chain.
Fashion Valley’s program aims at:
- supporting the innovation of the production chain also through the collaboration with other sectors
- enhancing the development of new markets
- investigating and analyzing the industry in support of the firms
- providing support to education and training
- creating partnerships and being involved in European and international networks
The Region calls for the local manufacturing system to work together, and supports their projects with substantial funding.
This is the aim of the call “Emilia Romagna Go Global 2016 – 2018” Attività 4.1.
Public call granting subsidies for projects promoting the regional production system on European and extra-European markets 2017-2018.
Other Institutions supporting projects for the Fashion production chain in Emilia-Romagna are:
For more details:
REGIONE EMILIA ROMAGNA